8/20/09

Why I'm in this business!!

I was so blessed to receive an email from a friend of mine, who is also a client, telling me about the rave reviews she got from some items she purchased with me at our latest shopping appointment at Ambiance...

"I wanted to tell you what a hit I was at the wedding I went to with John*. I wore the navy and black fitted French Connection dress. So many compliments!! One person asked me if I was a SF designer, because I looked so hip and trendy."

I love to hear things like this. I was so happy for her that I had to blog about it. It's for reasons like these that I'm in this business. Fashion is not just about how you look. It's about looking as great on the outside as you feel on the inside, and letting the rest of the world see it too.

Thank you Jane* for sharing the news!

*names has been changed for privacy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails