8/6/09

Finally! Pictures from the Botox Express Success Event July 21, 2009

You've been asking, and I have been remiss in posting any of my pictures from the Botox event I went to July 21st. So finally, here they are. My apologies.

They had beauty stations going on all over the room from local SF artist, including hair design and makeup application.


Jill Siefert (left) and two hair stylists from 77 Maiden Lane

There was a pretty good turn out for the event. Tons of free food and drinks to celebrate the cause. Remember that this Botox event supports our Dress for Success San Francisco.

Myesha Smith (DFSSF Graduate) and Renee Surcouf (Executive Director of DFSSF)

Yetunde Schuhmann (Founder/Executive Director of The Innovative Fashion Council SF, left) and me
I got compliments all night, but then I look at my hair in this picture and can't understand why!

And finally, the woman we were all there to see... Vanessa Williams! Yes she does look as amazing in person as she does on TV. And admittedly, she says it takes four stylists for her to look that good all the time.
Sorry this picture is so dark (that is her on the right). There was poor lighting, and apparently I need a new camera because I was sitting in the front row and she still looks tiny here.

A big thank you to the St. Regis Hotel for hosting this very fun event.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails