8/16/09

The BCBG Signature Cardi-Wrap: #1 Item Purchased by Clients

The number one item most of my female clients purchase is the signature cardi-wrap from BCBG. Why, you ask? Because I believe adding that extra layer can take your outfit from drab to fab. Being able to incorporate that one extra little "umpf" to your outfit makes you look more put together and complete. Of all the sweaters I have shopped for, for the various body types out there, this is the one my clients rave most about. For example, my client Amy last Wednesday said that "she loves" the black sweater wrap we purchased over a year ago. As we were shopping for more outfits this week, we were both amazed at the number of new looks that would be perfectly completed by that same cardi-wrap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails