10/28/09

Thank You!

I received this wonderful "thank you" from a client of mine in Illinois after our Skype consult for a wedding she was attending the following day.....

I got the leather boots from 9 west and and patton pumps.  I also got the long black string beaded necklace from nordstrom.  Wearing it with the boots and love how I feel and my man loves how I look...success!
Much appreciation to you!   Peg

Gratitude is not given out as readily as we feel it.  The art of thanking people may not be dead, but the notes that should follow are.  Thank about that next time someone does something you are thankful for... send them a note!  People like to receive something in the mailbox other than bills :)










Image courtesy of Nordstrom.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails