7/10/09

When My Feet Hurt: The Shoes I'm Craving Now






































When working with clients, I'm on my feet for hours at a time. When they are standing, I'm standing. So Tuesday, when I was in Nordstrom Westfield Centre shopping with a client for size 4-1/2 sandals, my aching feet had me wanting to search their inventory of flats for myself. But the day was about business not pleasure :) So as soon as I got home, I jumped on Nordstrom.com and took a look for myself. The shoes above were my favorites, most of which will be calling my closet home in the next 5-7 business days.

In neutral shades to go with almost everything, any of these shoes would make doing my job that much easier. Like I tell all of my clients, "you can't shop if your feet hurt."

To see these styles and the others offered on their site, be sure to stop by www.nordstrom.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails