3/6/13

Hump Day Special!- Let's Do This!


In an effort to help move us all through the week a little bit quicker, I came up with the idea of a Hump Day Special. Look for it every Hump Day (that's Wednesday to you non-with it folks) as a nice distraction from whatever it is that keeps you from feeling inspired. Working with clients for a living, even I need a little pick me up and the more I can share the awesome outfits I find, the better off we'll all be. Enjoy!

Atlantic-Pacific
Always, when you can, play with the peak-a-boo effect. The perfect and easiest way to do this is by having a long sleeve undershirt with an interesting print or pattern or texture on it peak out from underneath a shorter sleeve sweater. It's a great way to add visual interest to an outfit.


signature
Image(s) courtesy of Atlantic-Pacific

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails