7/6/10

And the WINNER of the Next bracelet is.......

The winner of the Next bracelet was chosen randomly by using Random.org.  To be eligible to win, you had to like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter, then submit a comment to the original post telling me how you would have styled this bracelet yourself.

Thank you to all who entered, and my apologies to those who posted their comments on my Facebook wall instead of the original blog post and were not entered into the drawing (I will make that more clear next time).

Without further ado, the winner is...... Diana!!!  If she were to style an outfit around this bracelet, she said she would "wear the bracelet with either my favorite black dress (originally modeled by my grandmother) or navy blue sleeveless top, classic white pants and cute kitten heels."  Congrats to you!  If you email me your address, I will have one of these beauties sent directly from Next.
Image(s) courtesy of Diana's FB page (thank you!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails