11/22/09

Radio Silence Until January: Leaving to get married!!

After a failed attempt at getting an auto-reply sent out for my email (resulting in people getting upwards of 20 auto-replies at once), my bags are packed and I am off to get married and celebrate the "holidaze" with my new family in the UK.  It's hard enough to stay on top of my very full inbox, but add the stress and craziness of getting married (twice in five days no less), and the probability of replying to all my new emails and blogger comments is next to impossible.


At the risk of working though my vacation, I am signing off my emails and unapologetically asking that you understand why I am falling off the radar until January when I come back.


Signing off......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails