4/8/10

Ritu Kumar Outfits "The Price of Beauty"

I've blogged before about Jessica Simpson's new show The Price of Beauty on VH1.  On last week's episode she travels to Mumbai India.  At the end of her trip, she and her friends attend a Bollywood party dressed in Indian garb.  You get a quick glimpse of them checking out the collection from Ritu Kumar.  I loved the clothes so much that I had to check out the website.

And much to my surprise, not only is the clothing available in the states, it's also quite affordable!  Here are a couple of my favorites:


This is hand embroidered and only $124.  All pieces vary in delivery time based on how much hand work is needed to make the garment.


Like many of the items on the website, this dress is easily belted and would flatter most figures. A beautiful piece for only $106.


There are so many different styles of items: dresses, tops, pants, skirts, etc.  While I'm unclear on the sizing (offered in S/M/L but with no dimensional guide), I am positive that all of the brilliant colors and fabrics are going to make any woman feel like a princess of Bollywood.








Image(s) courtesy of Ritu Kumar


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails