3/26/10

--UPDATED-- Aqua Brand Clear Beaded Necklace- A MUST HAVE

Behold the gloriousness that is this Aqua clear beaded necklace!!!!  This is a MUST BUY piece.  Why?

-I get compliments on it every time I wear it
-It's spot on for the lucite trend for Spring
-It looks like the $695 Michael Kors version for only $48
-It has a nice bulky size
-Because it's clear, it goes with everything
-It can be purchased only from Bloomingdale's on sale during their "friends & family" event

--UPDATE--
Bloomingdale's SOLD OUT of this necklace so fast it made my head spin.  Had multiple requests for it from clients, and doing my best, could not get my hands on another one... until now (July 2010)!  Found on Etsy, for only $20!!! {click to purchase}








Image(s) courtesy of Bloomingdales.com and MichaelKors.com


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails