4/12/10

DIY: Create Your Own Proenza Schoulder Inspired Tie Dye

Tie Dye is the trend and turquoise is the it color for Spring 2010.  So I was very excited to see that one of my favorite fashion blogs Who What Wear asked PS- I Made This to give us a DIY version of the Proenza Schouler knitted-silk sweater (shown left).  Unfortunately the Proenza Schouler version is sold out now, but it would have set you back over $1300.  While I can't shell out the cash, I also can't wait to try this DIY myself.  I'll keep you guys posted on how it turns out.  If you feel inspired to try it yourself, please send pictures.
 If you've never checked out the PS- I Made This blog, it's great for DIY tips on all of the latest fashion trends.







Image(s) courtesy of Net-A-Porter and PS- I Made This

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails